Of all drug users, 68.9% are employed and active in the workplace
- Have poor work performance
- Frequently arrive late to workplace
- Struggle with productivity
- File for worker’s compensation claims and health care claims.
Addressing the Issue Effectively
- Increased morale
- Decreased workplace accidents
- Reduced employee theft
- Increased productivity
- Reduced employee turnover
- Decreased cost of insurance, such as group health and workers’ compensation
Employers Can Make the Difference
The workplace is one of the cornerstone of our communities. A healthier work environment provides the foundation for stronger, more positive communities. Learn more about how training your company leaders and managers to identify, manage and support those who are struggling with substance abuse.